Is a commercial dog wash right for your business? Car wash owners and small businesses aimed at pet lovers can see a real uptick in foot traffic when they offer this unique solution for their customers. If you’re just beginning your research to choose a commercial dog wash, be sure to understand the basics about how they work and what you can expect for future maintenance and profit.
If you’re already intrigued and want to know more, you’re in the right place. Evolution Dog Wash has several models and some business-friendly features to make adding a dog wash a seamless experience — and one that will put you firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to monitoring your system over time.
Evolution Dog Wash Models
Evolution Dog Wash comes in four different models to meet every business need:
- Evolution EZ: Everything you need to get started with a dog wash, including filtered drains and a stainless steel casing with a bill acceptor and blow dryer.
- Evolution EZ Plus: Upgrade by allowing coins and tokens in addition to bills for extra convenience. This model also offers flea and tick shampoo as well as a two-speed blow dryer.
- Evolution PLC: Weatherproof switches and an Omron Solid State Controller for complete temperature control make this dog wash even easier to use.
- Evolution Dog Wash With Touchpad: A touchscreen display makes this dog wash the easiest of all to use as it talks users through the process. This internet-friendly version also provides all the info you need track supplies and income.
Evolution Dog Wash is a leader in the industry because all of their equipment is top-rated and designed to be easy for business owners and building managers to install and use. The high-grade stainless steel dog wash is designed to look great and be durable for years. Notable features that set Evolution apart include the ability to install the dog washes on cold water lines only or onto hot and cold water lines. Either way, the dog wash connects to existing services via a 110 volt, 30 amp hardwired circuit.
Each dog wash uses approximately 1.7 to 2.5 gallons of water per minute — that’s eight to 13 gallons per wash. Based on these tested water usage figures, the average cost to run an Evolution Dog Wash is about $.90 to $1.20 per wash. With a recommended standard wash price for customers of $10 to $12, it’s easy to see how the dog wash earns its keep no matter where it’s installed!
All About Real-Time Monitoring
One of the best features of Evolution Dog Wash for savvy business owners is its ability to monitor and report exactly what you need to know to keep things running smoothly. Real-time monitoring software tracks income and allows you to check how your dog wash is performing any time you want. This feature includes daily, monthly and yearly tracking features.
You can also monitor product levels to make sure you never run out of shampoo or conditioner for your canine friends — you’ll always be able to reorder and refill in time to keep everyone happy and clean. Monitoring also includes a system operating status check to make sure everything is running perfectly.
Want to learn more about Evolution Dog Wash’s software and how you can customize a dog wash for your business? Contact us today for all the details you need to get started!
- Posted by Evolution Dog Wash
- On April 30, 2018
- 0 Comments