Each year, the International Car Wash Association puts on The Car Wash Show, and 2014 is no different. This show brings together car wash professionals from around the U.S. and the world to share ideas and to look at new technologies that are emerging in this booming industry. The Car Wash Show 2014 will be taking place from March 31 – April 2 in Chicago, Illinois. Picking the Windy City for this year’s show promises to offer a perfect mixture of fun and educational entertainment, all revolving around the car wash industry.
New Dog Wash Technology Featured at The Car Wash Show 2014
Each year, new technology is unveiled at The Car Wash Show, and one of the highlights of this year’s show will be the Evolution Dog Wash. This dog wash is the most technologically innovative, self-serve dog wash available on the market. If you are looking for ways to expand revenue at your car wash, you should not look past the Evolution Dog Wash.
Advantages of Self-Serve Dog Washes
- Increased Revenue Stream – With car wash owners constantly looking for ways to grow their revenues year over year, a self-serve dog wash offers an affordable way to grow their customer base.
- Loyal Customer Base – Pet owners typically treat their dogs and cats as members of their families. If they were to choose whether to clean their car or clean their animal, chances are that cleaning their animal would win. Tap into this loyal customer base by adding a self-serve dog wash to your car wash.
- Real Time Income Analysis – The Evolution Dog Wash features state of the art digital technology which allows owners to look at real time income amounts to see how well their dog wash is doing at any time. This allows owners to quickly see how well their dog washes are doing out in the field.
- High Quality Construction – The aircraft grade steel construction of the unit allows car wash owners to use the unit either outside or inside. A self-serve dog wash from Evolution Dog Wash will last for years due to the high quality construction.
Testimonial from an Evolution Dog Wash Owner
Randy Holladay of Del Norte Car Wash recently purchased an Evolution Dog Wash and is extremely pleased with the product.
“My car wash is right next to a dog park, and I have consistent customers that bring their dogs to be washed every single weekend. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely purchase another Evolution Dog Wash. The owners have been great to work with and have been able to help out with parts and supplies as needed. I think people like the dog wash because I have it outside and they don’t have to worry about washing their dogs in a tub and having to deal with a wet dog shaking to dry off inside the house. When I installed my first Evolution Dog Wash, I had another set of plumbing connections installed and I’m thinking about purchasing another unit this summer, if things continue to go well.”
As you can see, car wash owners are seeing great returns by purchasing an Evolution Dog Wash. If you want more information on the product, visit our web site at www.evolutiondogwash.com or check us out at The Car Wash Show 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Posted by Evolution Dog Wash
- On February 17, 2014
- 0 Comments