Have you ever considered adding self-serve dog wash equipment to your business? If you haven’t, you’d be surprised at how beneficial it can be. Once dog owners have used commercial dog wash tubs, they never want to wash their pets any other way. In addition, your business becomes more competitive and gets a new revenue stream.
What Is a Self-Serve Dog Wash?
A dog wash is a self-contained piece of equipment. It provides commercial dog wash tubs that are connected to existing water and power systems. The equipment also stores shampoo, conditioner and even a blow dryer. It’s very user-friendly and can complete a standard wash in 10 minutes. Customers love using self-serve dog wash equipment for a number of reasons:
- They don’t need to get anything dirty at home – no bathtubs or towels.
- They don’t need to clean up the tub used to bathe their dog and all the other places where the dog creates a mess with wet fur and paws.
- They don’t need to quarantine their dog until it’s completely dry to avoid grinding dust, dirt or mud into the fur of a clean animal.
- They don’t need to control their dogs, who are notoriously opposed to getting a bath until they can prepare a place to give them a bath; the self-service dog wash equipment is always ready to go.
Can Your Business Benefit from an Evolution Dog Wash?
Installing self-serve dog wash equipment makes sense for a number of businesses.
- Multi-Family Apartment Buildings: Typically, apartment dwellers don’t have access to a garden hose in order to wash their dogs outdoors. Tenants are typically delighted to bathe their pets someplace other than the bathtub.
- Car Washes: What is more natural than getting the dog clean while the car is getting clean? Besides that, it gives your customers something to do while they’re waiting.
- Pet Stores: You probably let dogs in to browse with their owners, and with a dog wash, owners can kill two birds with one stone.
- Veterinary Clinics: Pet owners are in your location for their pet’s health, and getting clean is a natural extension of your services.
- Gas Stations: Many dogs claim the “shotgun” seat in their owners’ cars. It doesn’t usually take a separate trip to go home to get the dog; the owner can get gas and a clean dog at the same time.
How Can an Evolution Dog Wash Benefit Your Business?
An Evolution Dog Wash can help you attract and retain customers and improve your bottom line. For example, a dog wash will:
- Provide a Competitive Advantage: It doesn’t matter if you’re managing an apartment complex or selling dog food, you’ll stand out in your marketplace if you have an Evolution Dog Wash. Given the option to frequent your business or one of your competitors’, the convenience you provide for your customers who own pets will factor into their choice.
- Attract New Customers: The number of pet owners is growing all the time. When you provide a popular service for them, you’ll gain more loyal customers.
- Impress Customers with Quality Construction and Products: High-quality self-serve dog wash equipment will impress your customers and become a revenue generator that makes you proud.
- Add a New Revenue Stream: Dog washes pay for themselves quickly, and from then on provide a continuing stream of additional revenue that will enhance your bottom line.
- Help You Calculate Return on Investment: Dog washes with electronic monitoring systems make life easy by letting you know when you need to refill products like shampoo, and when maintenance is due. Besides that type of information, electronic monitoring will also track revenue, allowing you to make sure you’re reaching your goals.
Adding an Evolution Dog Wash could be just the thing you’ve been looking for to help you expand your services, increase revenue and beat your competitors. Do you want to learn more? Contact us today!
- Posted by Evolution Dog Wash
- On March 27, 2018
- 0 Comments