Thinking of adding an Evolution Dog Wash to your business? It’s sure to enhance your customers’ experience and help them care for their furry friends, and that will keep them coming back for more. Once you look over your space and plan just how and where to install a dog wash on your property, it’s time to learn how it works so you can explain it to your customer base — and maybe even give it a try yourself!
The Evolution Dog Wash
The Evolution Dog Wash is quite simply the best dog washing experience available. It’s designed with ease of use in mind for both people and pets. Shampoos and conditioners are formulated with pet health in mind, and the chamber is designed for safety so dogs won’t slip on suds. On the human side, easy-to-use controls and ADA-certified design makes the Evolution Dog Wash user-friendly — and so much neater than trying to scrub a dog in the bathtub.
How to Use the Evolution Dog Wash
Using the Evolution Dog Wash is an intuitive process, but it’s helpful to review the directions before trying it for the first time. As a business owner, you’ll want to go through the steps yourself so you can answer any questions from your customers as they learn how to use your wonderful new machine.
- Place your pet in the wash area. While you can simply pick up a small dog and pop him into the dog wash platform, the stainless steel and polycarbonate doors open for larger animals to step up to the washing area.
- Secure the dog in place with the least tether. Some dogs might be nervous the first time using the dog wash, so just attach the tether to their collar like a seatbelt to keep him from trying to jump out of the dog wash.
- Insert payment. Depending on the payment options you’ve chosen, add coins, cash or tokens. You can also swipe a credit card. Once payment is complete, the digital timer will begin counting down the time available for the washing process.
- Disinfect the tub. While not strictly necessary, most people will want to select the option for disinfecting the tub before washing their dog.
- Have the wash gun in hand and then choose your shampoo. Follow the instruction menu to select the type of shampoo you want to wash your dog. Press the corresponding button to make your selection.
- Apply shampoo with the wash gun. Once you’ve chosen your shampoo, remove the wash gun from its holder and press the button on top to begin washing. You’ll spray shampoo on your dog’s coat with the gun while you scrub with your other hand.
- Complete the wash cycle. Depending on your selections, you’ll repeat the step with the wash gun for shampoo, flea shampoo, water rinse and conditioner.
- Blow dry your pup. Choose Low Blow or High Blow from the menu, and press the appropriate button. This will activate the hair dryer to dry your dog’s fur. Keep it moving over your dog, and use your other hand to ruffle the fur and shake out excess wetness.
- Clean up. Choose the disinfectant selection from the menu to rinse out the tub area so it’s clean and ready to use for the next customer. Hang up the hoses when complete.
- Exit the dog wash. Unlatch the chain and help your clean dog step out of the dog wash area. Now you’re ready to head home!